We've tried to design the BigTimeBats.com to be simple and easy-to-use. We understand problems do occur, however, and are prepared to help.
If you are having problems with the site, please check to see if your question or issue is covered in the Frequently Asked Questions below. If not, you may contact us from the web site or email. All contacts are forwarded to our support department; we will respond as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Terms and Conditions for using this web site?
- Please review our Terms and Conditions for important information regarding use of this web site.
- What is your Refund Policy?
- Hampster Industries will refund the price of any item returned within 30 days of delivery. Hampster Industries does not refund the cost of shipping and handling.
- When will my item ship and how long will it take for my item to arrive?
- The collectibles available through our web sites are individually made as ordered, not mass-produced and stocked by the hundreds. This process ensures you receive a quality piece of memorabilia and not some run-of-the-mill item available in any mall. Hampster Industries offer only the highest quality collectibles, and that requires a 4 to 6 week delivery period.
- How can I monitor my order status?
- We process every order as soon as it is received. However, because every item is individually produced upon order the entire process takes 4 to 6 weeks. In addition to the confirmation Email you receive after placing your order, Hampster Industries will notify you by Email when your item ships.
- I saw an item that I was interested in purchasing, but it is no longer available on the web site. Will the item be made available at a later date?
- Collectible sports memorabilia is a fluid market, and availability of certain items depends on demand, as well as a variety of other factors. You can call the toll free number shown at the top of the home page to inquire about availability, and we encourage you to check back frequently for the item.
- An item is marked "Sold Out". Will a second edition become available?
- In order to protect the "Limited Edition" status and integrity of collectibles, issuance of a second edition is very uncommon.
- How are items shipped?
- Domestic deliveries are shipped via FedEx Ground Shipping. Alternative means are used for international shipping.
- The item I purchased is a gift. Can I have my purchase shipped to a different address?
- Yes. During the checkout process provide the name and address of the person to which the item should be shipped. This information can be different than the billing information you provide. You can include a Gift Card and Personal Message with your gift.
- When will I see the purchase on my credit card account?
- Due to the Limited Edition nature of most collectibles available on our web sites, we must process the charge immediately upon receiving your order. Doing so protects your purchase and ensures you receive your rare collectible, provided it is available when you place your order. We will confirm your order by Email.
- Is this a "secure" web site?
- Yes. We take all proper measures to protect your personal information. "Click" on the C-O-M-O-D-O (red triangle) logo that appears in the lower right-hand corner of every screen to view our credentials. We take this responsibility very seriously.
- I have a question not listed here. Where can I ask it?
- Please visit our Contact page and send us a message with all relevant information. We will reply as soon as possible.